Gameplay Programmer - InternshipGameplay Programming / Quebec / Internship
- Location: Quebec
- team: Gameplay Programming
- position: Internship
- Apply for this job
With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles, and dialogue. To take our player engagement to new and greater heights, we need your help.
- Work on all aspects of gameplay systems of the RPG: designing, developing and support.
- Work closely together with the other departments to implement the needed game components.
- Work together with the UI designers on the in-game UIs.
- Write robust and maintainable code.
- Be an active participant in the design and production of the game; the technical side of the creative team!
- Experience in C++.
- Good feel for RPG systems and gameplay in general.
- Open minded, willing to experiment and iterate over a specific feature.
- Ability to think like a designer to create compelling and fun game play.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Passion for making and playing great games.
What We Offer
An international team of over 400 employees spread across 6 studios around the world, each of which have their own unique qualities, and maintain a small-studio feel
An open, collaborative environment where ideas are welcome and encouraged
A managerial team consisting of highly experienced game developers at the top of their fields
Sharing hobbies and passions with likeminded colleagues
Inclusive environment with many activities organized by the studios or the employees
Commitment to making the best game possible for the fans, including listening to community feedback
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.